One of the five classes of immunoglobulins; widespread in the body, it provides long-lasting defense against most bacterial invasions and other antigens.
Immunoglobulin G (IgG), the most abundant type of antibody, is found in all body fluids and protects against bacterial and viral infections.
- Gram-positive bacteria are the genus of bacteria family and a member of the phylum Firmicutes. […]
- One of the ways I protect paraffin slides is to dip in hot paraffin and […]
- Unstained paraffin sections offer very low contrast and therefore cannot be evaluated microscopically in routine […]
- The objective of this step is to cut 4–5 Mm-thick sections from paraffin blocks. This […]
- Once tissue samples are infiltrated by paraffin, they are removed from the cassettes and carefully […]
- After fixation, tissue samples need to be properly trimmed to reach the adequate size and […]
- Urine culture results should be interpreted in conjunction with clinical symptoms of urinary tract infection […]
- A urine culture is a test that can detect bacteria in your urine. This test […]