The Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated wet chemistry analysis.
Improve laboratory workflow with the FS3700 by running multiple flow methods (including SFA, FIA, iSFA, and SFIA) on different channels simultaneously. Ideal for the analysis of ammonia, chloride, cyanide, fluoride, nitrate, phenol, phosphorous, silica, TKN, and more!
- Intuitive software – FlowView™ Software streamlines operation
- Fast results – Performs 30-90 analyses per hour, per channel
- Versatile – Uses interchangeable, pre-assembled chemistry cartridges
- Flexible – Tailors methodology with two plug-in detector modules
- Accurate – Expanded Range™ photometric detector and autoscaling software eliminate off-scale samples
- The Makler Counting Chamber is an easy-to-use device for rapid and accurate sperm counting, motility, […]
- A Hemocytometer , also known as a Neubauer chamber, is a microscope slide that contains…
- A Neubauer chamber, also known as a hemocytometer, is a microscope slide that contains a […]
- AU5800 Series Clinical Chemistry Analyzers are the fastest in the industry, processing up to 2,000 […]
- The DxC 700 AU chemistry analyzer is the latest innovation in a line of reliable […]
- The AU480 chemistry analyzer is the ideal primary clinical chemistry analyzer for low- to mid-volume […]
- The PK7400 Automated Microplate System delivers the industry’s highest throughput and improves workflow efficiency through […]
- The PK7300 Automated Microplate System leads the industry in pre-transfusion, automated blood donor testing. System features […]
Possible References Used