The Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated wet chemistry analysis.
Improve laboratory workflow with the FS3700 by running multiple flow methods (including SFA, FIA, iSFA, and SFIA) on different channels simultaneously. Ideal for the analysis of ammonia, chloride, cyanide, fluoride, nitrate, phenol, phosphorous, silica, TKN, and more!
- Intuitive software – FlowView™ Software streamlines operation
- Fast results – Performs 30-90 analyses per hour, per channel
- Versatile – Uses interchangeable, pre-assembled chemistry cartridges
- Flexible – Tailors methodology with two plug-in detector modules
- Accurate – Expanded Range™ photometric detector and autoscaling software eliminate off-scale samples
- The fluorescence microscopy makes the use of fluorescence mechanism to generate an image and optical sectioning for the high […]
- Bioafety cabinets are used in the laboratory for procedures in which either the reactants are […]
- Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood […]
- Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated […]
- The HumaStar 600 is designed for being on duty 24/7 to run your daily photometric […]
- The HumaStar 300SR is the latest member of HUMAN's clinical chemistry systems. Based on the […]
- HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / […]
- HumaStar 100 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 500 measurements / shift. […]