De-oxygenated” blood is returning to the lungs with the hemoglobin depleted of oxygen (absorbed by the cells). The blood will also be carrying the resulting carbon dioxide back to the lungs for exhalation.
Venous blood is deoxygenated blood which travels from the peripheral vessels, through the venous system into the right atrium of the heart.
- Gram-positive bacteria are the genus of bacteria family and a member of the phylum Firmicutes. […]
- One of the ways I protect paraffin slides is to dip in hot paraffin and […]
- Unstained paraffin sections offer very low contrast and therefore cannot be evaluated microscopically in routine […]
- The objective of this step is to cut 4–5 Mm-thick sections from paraffin blocks. This […]
- Once tissue samples are infiltrated by paraffin, they are removed from the cassettes and carefully […]
- After fixation, tissue samples need to be properly trimmed to reach the adequate size and […]
- Urine culture results should be interpreted in conjunction with clinical symptoms of urinary tract infection […]
- A urine culture is a test that can detect bacteria in your urine. This test […]