Refers to a person who is not infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. It is the virus that can lead to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or AIDS if left untreated. Unlike other viruses, the human body cannot completely eliminate HIV, even with treatment. So once you get HIV, you have it for life.
Read more about HIV
- Nervous tissue is the term for groups of organized cells in the nervous system, which […]
- Muscle tissue is composed of cells that have the special ability to shorten or contract […]
- Epithelial tissues are widespread throughout the body. They form the covering of all body surfaces, […]
- Morphology, peripheral blood smear, biochemical tests and preliminary investigations for the diagnosis of iron deficiency […]
- Ion selective electrode (ISE) is an analytical technique used to determine the activity of ions […]
- List of Basic Calculations/Formulas Used in Clinical and Medical Laboratories for Generate Results and any […]
- The presence of two or more embryos in the uterus. Twin and higher gestations have […]
- Stillbirth is the clinical term for stillbirth used to describe the death of a baby […]