Arterial blood is the oxygenated blood in the circulatory system found in the pulmonary vein, the left chambers of the heart, and in the arteries.
The oxygenated blood is brought back to the heart by the pulmonary veins which enter the left atrium. From the left atrium blood flows into the left ventricle. The left ventricle pumps the blood to the aorta which will distribute the oxygenated blood to all parts of the body.
Oxygenated” blood is carrying oxygen from the lungs by attaching it to hemoglobin in the bloodstream.
The left side pumps oxygenated blood (high in oxygen and low in carbon dioxide) to the organs of the body.
- A valproic acid test measures the amount of valproic acid, which is an anticonvulsant medicine, in […]
- Vitamin B12 is vital for good health. Your body needs steady levels of this nutrient […]
- This IgE allergy test uses a blood sample to determine if you are allergic or […]
- Our Comprehensive Food Allergy IgE Test Panel uses a small blood sample to determine if […]
- A food allergy is a negative immune system reaction that can occur shortly after eating […]
- Autoclave sterilization is a moist heat sterilizing technique that is commonly used in laboratories, industries, […]
- Motility test can define as the analytical method, which examines whether the bacteria are motile […]
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) is a protein hormone produced by cells within the ovary. Understanding your […]