HUMAN’s HPLC system HumaNex A1c for the measurement of the essential diabetes parameter HbA1c offers affordable gold standard HPLC technology for highest result quality and precision. With its intuitive touchscreen operation, a completely automated workflow, a 50 onboard sample capacity and a barcode sample identification, HumaNex A1c represents a state-of-the-art analyzer for medium and high throughput determination of glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c).
HumaNex A1c is part of HUMAN’s diabetes care portfolio which is unique in its comprehensiveness covering primary diagnosis, compliance monitoring and daily (self) glucose measuring.
- HbA1c analysis in less than 3 minutes
- Measuring range 4% to 17% HbA1c
- Fully automated with 50 samples onboard capacity
- Less than 3% CV
- Sample identification via integrated barcode reader
- Sample volume 10 µl (diluent mode) / 1.5 ml (whole blood mode)
- The fluorescence microscopy makes the use of fluorescence mechanism to generate an image and optical sectioning for the high […]
- Bioafety cabinets are used in the laboratory for procedures in which either the reactants are […]
- Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood […]
- Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated […]
- The HumaStar 600 is designed for being on duty 24/7 to run your daily photometric […]
- The HumaStar 300SR is the latest member of HUMAN's clinical chemistry systems. Based on the […]
- HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / […]
- HumaStar 100 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 500 measurements / shift. […]