HumaMeter A1c enables for immediate and highly accurate testing of HbA1c at the point of care. Processing only 4 µl of capillary blood in less than 5 minutes HumaMeter A1c is the ideal device for intuitive and accurate determination of HbA1c at the point of care or for small laboratories.
The HumaMeterA1c system is intended for the diagnoses of diabetes mellitus and for monitoring longterm glycaemic control in patients diagnosed with diabetes.
- Bioafety cabinets are used in the laboratory for procedures in which either the reactants are […]
- Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood […]
- Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated […]
- The HumaStar 600 is designed for being on duty 24/7 to run your daily photometric […]
- The HumaStar 300SR is the latest member of HUMAN's clinical chemistry systems. Based on the […]
- HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / […]
- HumaStar 100 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 500 measurements / shift. […]
- HumaLyzer 4000 is the only photometer for routine applications that offers reference channel optics and […]