HumaLyzer Primus can be equipped with up to 8 out of 13 different filters, thus being most flexible in answering any needs. Offering 60 channels and three different measuring temperatures HumaLyzer Primus is also suitable for many life science applications.
Store up to 2,200 results and transfer them to a LIS system.
- Software: English, Spanish, Russian and French
- Up to 8 out of 13 different wavelengths (nm):
340 / 405 / 410 / 450 / 492 / 500 / 510 / 536 / 546 / 550 / 595 / 620 / 630
(bold: factory settings)
- Incubation at 25°C, 30°C or 37°C
- Comprehensive QC statistic module
- AU5800 Series Clinical Chemistry Analyzers are the fastest in the industry, processing up to 2,000 […]
- The DxC 700 AU chemistry analyzer is the latest innovation in a line of reliable […]
- The AU480 chemistry analyzer is the ideal primary clinical chemistry analyzer for low- to mid-volume […]
- The PK7400 Automated Microplate System delivers the industry’s highest throughput and improves workflow efficiency through […]
- The PK7300 Automated Microplate System leads the industry in pre-transfusion, automated blood donor testing. System features […]
- The DxA 5000 Fit is an automation solution that fundamentally improves lab workflow by making […]
- The DxA 5000 total laboratory automation system and its patented innovations help you deliver quality […]
- The AutoMate 2500 family features Intelligent Sample Banking (ISB) software to deliver an automation system that […]