HumaLyzer Primus can be equipped with up to 8 out of 13 different filters, thus being most flexible in answering any needs. Offering 60 channels and three different measuring temperatures HumaLyzer Primus is also suitable for many life science applications.
Store up to 2,200 results and transfer them to a LIS system.
- Software: English, Spanish, Russian and French
- Up to 8 out of 13 different wavelengths (nm):
340 / 405 / 410 / 450 / 492 / 500 / 510 / 536 / 546 / 550 / 595 / 620 / 630
(bold: factory settings)
- Incubation at 25°C, 30°C or 37°C
- Comprehensive QC statistic module
- The fluorescence microscopy makes the use of fluorescence mechanism to generate an image and optical sectioning for the high […]
- Bioafety cabinets are used in the laboratory for procedures in which either the reactants are […]
- Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood […]
- Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated […]
- The HumaStar 600 is designed for being on duty 24/7 to run your daily photometric […]
- The HumaStar 300SR is the latest member of HUMAN's clinical chemistry systems. Based on the […]
- HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / […]
- HumaStar 100 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 500 measurements / shift. […]