HumaLyte Plus5 is a cost-efficient solution for rapid (< 1 minute) electrolyte testing including additionally calcium and pH in serum, plasma, whole blood or diluted urine.
The snap-in replacement technology of its self-contained reagent pack with enclosed waste cartridge ensures reduced exposure to biohazards.
- Refillable electrodes
- Auto calibration
- Optional autosampler
- The fluorescence microscopy makes the use of fluorescence mechanism to generate an image and optical sectioning for the high […]
- Bioafety cabinets are used in the laboratory for procedures in which either the reactants are […]
- Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood […]
- Flow Solution 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is an efficient, flexible, and easy-to-use tool for automated […]
- The HumaStar 600 is designed for being on duty 24/7 to run your daily photometric […]
- The HumaStar 300SR is the latest member of HUMAN's clinical chemistry systems. Based on the […]
- HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / […]
- HumaStar 100 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 500 measurements / shift. […]