Lab SOPs: The essence of the indicator is to ascertain that any one approaching the laboratory is able to identify the location of the laboratory with the help of a board on which name of the lab is clearly written. Surveyors are required to make an assessment while approaching the laboratory from a reasonable distance. The sign board should clearly specify whether it is a main laboratory or a collection center/Franchise.
Sign Board Requirements:
- Laboratory Name or Collection Center is Clearily Displaied on sign Board.
- Laboratory address is Clearily Displaied on sign Board.
- Contact Number and Registration/Licence number is Clearily Displaied on sign Board.
- Sign board/s placed appropriately for clear visibility.
- Sign board size should conform to the local legal standards.
- Sign board fixation should conform to the local legal/technical/safety standards.
Possible References Used